The Individual Paper/Project
proposal option that you have selected allows submission and peer review of a single paper or project (approx. 15 minutes in length). The Annual Conference Committee will review and select paper/project proposals based on merit and group them into Composed Sessions of up to four participants. A liaison from the Annual Conference Committee will be identified for each Composed Session to assist with the format and to help identify a session chair or moderator.
- Complete Session: proposals for full sessions (90 minutes) pre-formed with participants and papers/projects chosen in advance by session chair(s). This session requires advance planning and information gathering by the chair(s).
- Session Soliciting Contributors: proposals for full sessions (90 minutes) with yet-to-be identified speakers and papers/projects. If selected, such sessions will be included in the Call for Participation (CFP) opening June 30, 2017.
- Affiliated Society or CAA PIPS Committee Session (Complete Session or Session Soliciting Contributors): proposals for full sessions (90 minutes) formed, vetted, and submitted by an Affiliated Society or CAA PIPS Committee.
GENERAL PROPOSAL INFORMATION
- Submissions may be started and worked on during multiple visits to the Submittable website by clicking on the
"Save Draft" button at the bottom of this page. Only click the
"Submit" button once your submission is complete and ready for
review by the Annual Conference Committee. After clicking "Submit" you will no longer
have access to this submission.
- The accuracy of information in this form
(e.g. spelling of names, affiliations, titles) is important as it
will be pulled directly from this database for conference
publications such as Abstracts 2018 and the
- The submissions portal for Individual Paper/Project proposals will close Monday, April 17,