The Session Soliciting Contributors
option that you have selected allows submission and peer review of a session proposal with yet-to-be identified speakers and papers/projects (90 minutes in length). If selected, these sessions will be included in the Call for Participation (CFP) opening June 30, 2017.OTHER PROPOSAL SUBMISSION TYPES
GENERAL PROPOSAL INFORMATION
- Complete Session: proposals for full sessions (90 minutes) pre-formed with participants and papers/projects chosen in advance by session chair(s). This session requires advance planning and information gathering by the chair(s).
- Individual Paper/Project: proposals for single papers/projects (approx. 15 minutes in length). The Annual Conference Committee will coordinate special Composed Sessions comprised of selected papers/projects.
- Affiliated Society or CAA PIPS Committee Session (Complete Session or Session Soliciting Contributors): proposals for full sessions (90 minutes) formed, vetted, and submitted by an Affiliated Society or CAA PIPS Committee.
- Submissions may be started and worked on during multiple visits to the Submittable website by clicking on the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of this page. Only click the "Submit" button once your submission is complete and ready for review by the Annual Conference Committee. After clicking "Submit" you will no longer have access to this submission.
- The accuracy of information in this form (e.g. spelling of names, affiliations, titles) is important as it will be pulled directly from this database for conference publications such as Abstracts 2018 and the conference website.
- The submissions portal for Sessions Soliciting Contributors will close Monday, April 17, 2017.