The Complete Session
option that you have selected allows submission and peer review of a session proposal pre-formed with participants and papers/projects chosen in advance by the session chair(s) (90 minutes in length). This session requires advance planning and information gathering by the chair(s).OTHER PROPOSAL SUBMISSION TYPES
GENERAL PROPOSAL INFORMATION
- Session Soliciting Contributors: proposals for full sessions (90 minutes) with yet-to-be identified speakers and papers/projects. If selected, such sessions will be included in the Call for Participation (CFP) opening June 30, 2017.
- Individual Paper/Project: proposals for single papers/projects (approx. 15 minutes in length). The Annual Conference Committee will coordinate special Composed Sessions comprised of selected papers/projects.
- Affiliated Society or CAA PIPS Committee Session (Complete Session or Session Soliciting Contributors): proposals for full sessions (90 minutes) formed, vetted, and submitted by an Affiliated Society or CAA PIPS Committee.
- Submissions may be started and worked on during multiple visits to the Submittable website by clicking on the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of this page. Only click the "Submit" button once your submission is complete and ready for review by the Annual Conference Committee. After clicking "Submit" you will no longer have access to this submission.
- The accuracy of information in this form (e.g. spelling of names, affiliations, titles) is important as it will be pulled directly from this database for conference publications such as Abstracts 2018 and the conference website.
- The submissions portal for Complete Session proposals will close Monday, April 24, 2017.